Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Jack's adventures with Grandma Casey







I had to call in the reinforcements-- I have to give myself a 30-minute infusion of antibiotics every evening, and I realized that was going to be very challenging with a 3 month old, so my mom came down last week from Tuesday to Friday. While she was here, Jack did lots of smiling and decided to roll over all by himself. We also had to make a shopping trip to get him some warmer clothes because we suddenly dropped into the 40s here, which is very unusual for DC in October! These are some pictures she took while she was here. Thankfully she returned yesterday because this afternoon is my second surgery. I'm hopeful (possibly even cautiously optimistic) that I'll be able to put this mess behind me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment